<strong><strong>Angry Birds Rio Carnival Upheaval for PC </strong>- </strong>Rovio Ltd. today released the latest update of Carnival Upheaval themes Angry Birds for PC. Many people have been waiting for this update due to the mobile version has been long released. There is no difference between mobile and PC versions.
Number of levels that are released as many as 30 on <a href="http://www.angrybirdshelps.com/73/angry-birds-rio-for-pc-update-released/">Carnival Upheaval</a> with the level of complexity that is the same as the mobile version. So what are you waiting for a quick update on Angry Birds Rio Carnival Upheaval themes.
<a href="http://www.angrybirdshelps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Angry-Birds-Rio-Carnival-Upheaval-for-PC.png"><img class="alignleft size-full wp-image-74" title="Angry Birds Rio Carnival Upheaval for PC" src="http://www.angrybirdshelps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Angry-Birds-Rio-Carnival-Upheaval-for-PC.png" alt="" width="673" height="350" /></a>
Some helpful links:
* 15 levels in new world named <a href="http://www.angrybirdshelps.com/73/angry-birds-rio-for-pc-update-released/">Carnival Upheaval </a>(walkthroughs here)
* Blu, the Macaw, can now be used alone.
* The new hidden fruits are papaya (walkthroughs here)
* Additional achievements to unlock
* Pig balloons! Pro tip: for those looking to increase their score you might try popping (not just releasing them) the pig balloons, as they are worth 5,000 points each!
Enjoy <strong>Angry Birds Rio Carnival Upheaval for PC</strong> and get as many secret golden eggs or papaya gold. May be 3 stars in every level.